[projectaon] Re: Outstanding Errata Sprint (Week 6)

  • From: Simon Osborne <outspaced@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: projectaon@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 08 Jun 2011 09:53:34 +0100

On 08/06/2011 01:22, Jonathan Blake wrote:
On Tue, Jun 7, 2011 at 9:17 AM, David Davis<feline1@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>  wrote:
Ah!  Now with Tim’s annotated breakdown,
I begin to see more why I was bugged by this: it is more consistently +5 in
the number sections of the Grand Master books than it is +3, surely?

I’d happily discount it for the New Order books, treating it like a hidden
loyalty bonus.

I attacked it a second way just to see if we weren't leaving things
out. Using this Bash command line...

grep Bow
@(13tplor|14tcok|15tdc|16tlov|17tdoi|18dotd|19wb|20tcon|21votm|22tbos|23mh|24rw|25totw|26tfobm|27v|28thos).xml
| grep "Random Number Table" | grep -v Replaced | grep -v "any number"

I found extra results where the reader is asked if they have
"Weaponmastery" not "Grand Weaponmastery" (should probably fix that).
I won't have the chance to do the actual counting until later.

(er) 14tcok 227, 345: Weaponmastery -> Grand Weaponmastery [Fixed in xml]