[projectaon] Re: Outstanding Errata Sprint (Week 6)

  • From: Simon Osborne <outspaced@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: projectaon@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 08 Jun 2011 10:02:35 +0100

Hi

Since I'm actually looking at the xml right now, are we just thinking of putting this footnote in Book 14 only, or does it need to be in Books 14-20?

On 08/06/2011 09:58, David Davis wrote:
yeah that's the sort of thing I had in mind

--
http://www.feline1.co.uk

*On Wed 08/06/11 12:35 AM , Jonathan Blake jonathan.blake@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
sent:
*

<http://webmail.easyspace.com/parse.php?redirect=http://www.projectaon.org/test/en/xhtml/lw/14tcok/gamerulz.htm%26gt>;

    > >> I sorry, I don't follow. What are you suggesting and why?
    >
    >  I'm saying the Games Rules for the Captives of Kaag should make it
    clear
    >  that you get a bonus Grand Master Discipline
    >  and +1CS +2EP if you've completed Plague Lords of Ruel -
    >  if you real the existing text literally, in the order it's
    printed, it makes
    >  it sound like you only get this in the next book if you complete
    Captives of
    >  Kaag.

    OK, I see. So a footnote saying something like "If you have completed
    the previous Grand Master adventure, remember to choose an additional
    Grand Master Discipline and add +1 to your basic COMBAT SKILL and +2
    to your basic ENDURANCE." ?