[projectaon] Re: Outstanding Errata Sprint (Week 6)

  • From: David Davis <feline1@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <projectaon@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 08 Jun 2011 09:58:23 +0100

 yeah that's the sort of thing I had in mind

 --
 http://www.feline1.co.uk

 On Wed 08/06/11 12:35 AM , Jonathan Blake jonathan.blake@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
sent:
  On Mon, Jun 6, 2011 at 5:47 PM, David Davis  wrote:

 >> ====================================
 >>
 >> The Captives of Kaag:
 >> (ft)    The Game Rules: >
 >>

 >>> I sorry, I don't follow. What are you suggesting and why?
 >
 > I'm saying the Games Rules for the Captives of Kaag should make it
clear
 > that you get a bonus Grand Master Discipline
 > and +1CS +2EP if you've completed Plague Lords of Ruel -
 > if you real the existing text literally, in the order it's printed, it
makes
 > it sound like you only get this in the next book if you complete
Captives of
 > Kaag.

 OK, I see. So a footnote saying something like "If you have completed
 the previous Grand Master adventure, remember to choose an additional
 Grand Master Discipline and add +1 to your basic COMBAT SKILL and +2
 to your basic ENDURANCE." ?