[projectaon] Re: Chasm of Doom Mines and Vision

  • From: Simon Osborne <outspaced@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: projectaon@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 16 Feb 2010 12:06:05 +0000

On 16/02/2010 10:15, Robert Wellock wrote:
As far as I am concerned the answer is "yes" you can use the Firesphere...

The main problem with torches is usually you have to use (or more
correctly posses) a Tinderbox in conjunction. In those Chasm of Doom
Sections you are “supposed” to pickup; 1 or more TORCHE(S) and a
TINDERBOX - the text is ambiguous but you would need the Tinderbox to
light the torch.

I think Joe temporally forgot about the Firesphere.

The only way I can think of is to make the following two changes:

(er) 123: The mines are dark and you will need to use at least one Torch to light your way. -> The mines are dark, and unless you are carrying a Kalte Firesphere, you will need to use at least one Torch to light your way.

(er) 315: In the flickering light of your Torch, you -> In the flickering
light, you

I'd certainly appreciate any feedback on whether these changes are too
intrusive.