[projectaon] Re: Chasm of Doom Mines and Vision

  • From: Robert Wellock <xhtmlcoder@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: projectaon@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 16 Feb 2010 13:16:54 +0000

Don’t forget to the mention you also need a Tinderbox though - if you
require a Torch. :-)

Maybe something on the lines of the following would keep in fitting:

Unless you possess a Kalte Firesphere you will require both a Torch
and a Tinderbox [...] .

In the flickering light cast from the flames of your light(source)...

I don’t know with that one especially the grammar but I think its safe
to say both have flames and flicker and are lights (for the propose of
that section). So would it be wrong to call the Firesphere a [t]orch
too in this instance even though it isn't strictly?