Re: Shell Scripting Info

  • From: Jared Wright <wright.jaredm@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: programmingblind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 16 May 2011 22:17:15 -0400

I was using VirtualBox and WE, but that said I found windows+key combinations were great hotkeys for the virtualizing application. You might have some success with that. It shouldn't conflict with any Linux hotkeys, and there should be enough spare ones after Windows and the screen reader have taken their share to give you all you need. I definitely found it useful to tie common tasks like saving state and restoring snapshots to hotkeys in this manner.

On 5/16/2011 10:07 PM, Ken Perry wrote:

Good luck finding one that doesn't interfear with something because you have to try to make it not interfear with Jaws and not interfere with your orca and gnome commands.

ken