Re: Shell Scripting Info

  • From: "Littlefield, Tyler" <tyler@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: programmingblind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 16 May 2011 14:37:38 -0600

You could try it, gnome would be sluggish for you unless you have plenty of memory to spare, but I'm not sure. My problems may just be a Vinux issue though, because I ran a windows XP vm for testing for a while on the same system with the same amount of memory. I have not had the time to sit down and configure Linux+orca and gnome to see if it is in fact a Vinux issue though.

This would be to explore both CLI and KDE or Gnome on Open Suse 11. Do you still think it’s a good idea?