Re: Shell Scripting Info

  • From: Storm Dragon <stormdragon2976@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: programmingblind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 16 May 2011 13:27:39 -0400

Hi,
It looks good. The only thing is, although you mension the Vinux Project
you do not make it a link. It should link to:
http://www.vinuxproject.org/
Also, if you would like another bash resource I have been teaching a
class in a new Vinux experiment called Vinux Classes. It's an irc chat
room set up specifically for teaching Vinux related classes. All the
classes are logged and are located at:
http://classroom.vinuxproject.org/
Thanks
Storm