Re: Seeking possible tasks for Dueling Operating Systems at CSUN

  • From: Jamal Mazrui <empower@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: programmingblind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 9 Mar 2008 16:58:17 -0500 (EST)

So far, I'm not aware of anyone broadcasting the event.  I would welcome
someone who could arrange that.  All presenters have agreed that the
event may be publicized, recorded, or broadcast in any way.  Web casting
is not a service that the conference provides, so any such arrangements
would have to be made with outside resources.

Jamal