Re: Seeking possible tasks for Dueling Operating Systems at CSUN

  • From: "James Panes" <jimpanes@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <programmingblind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 6 Mar 2008 09:02:10 -0500

There are few people that would argue against JAWS being king of the hill
when it comes to screen readers, however, cost must be a consideration when
deciding on what system to purchase. This is why the shark has not eaten the
competition yet.

It is irrelevent to me if a screen reader is offered in Curdish, but I care
a whole lot if I can not perform basic tasks because a system with AT is
right out of my price range.

Regards,
Jim
jimpanes@xxxxxxxxx