Re: Seeking possible tasks for Dueling Operating Systems at CSUN

  • From: "John Greer" <jpgreer17@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <programmingblind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 5 Mar 2008 22:05:44 -0600

Well the point is dueling operating systems right? That means that one operating system has to win over all right? Or is it instead, how fast a bunch of people on Macs can burn a CD, How fast a bunch of Windows users can open a website? If that is so, I personally would rather know how each of the operating systems stack up against each other from a productivity stand point. ----- Original Message ----- From: "Chris Meredith" <tallin32@xxxxxxxxxxx>