-=PCTechTalk=- Re: Windows XP

  • From: "Joyce" <jmcclure@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <pctechtalk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 24 Aug 2005 09:34:18 -0500

Sir Troth--I have copied off the Word Document on How to change the Windows
XP Product Activation Key Code.  There seems to be a sentence or two missing
between the first and second page.  First page ends with "Click the Backup
tab, then in".  The second page starts with "Click to select the check box
for any drive, folder, or file that you want to back up, select the System
State."
My question is:  Is there critical information missing?
Joyce