-=PCTechTalk=- Re: Partition Drive

  • From: Gman <gman.pctt@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <pctechtalk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 31 May 2009 14:40:19 -0400

Don,
    Thenk you for this.  With all of your recent experience, I suspect you
are going to be a better assistant to tempting than I could be.  Of course,
I'll continue to provide guides, direction & suggestions, but I'm also
hoping that you will have the time and inclination to add to and better
clarify them where ever you see fit.

Peace,
Gman

http://www.thevenusproject.com/index.php