-=PCTechTalk=- Re: Partition Drive

  • From: "tempting2taanzaa" <tempting2taanzaa@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: <pctechtalk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 31 May 2009 15:35:17 -0500

Oh, that's fine.  I'm not like in a terrible hurry or anything.  I
appreciate the help.

_____________reply separator_____________

From: Gman <gman.pctt@xxxxxxxxx>

Subject: -=PCTechTalk=- Re: Partition Drive

Date: Sun, 31 May 2009 00:55:00 -0400

The only way I'll be able to guide you two fully is to dig up those archives

and re-write the info specifically to this approach.  Don will see a rehash
of some stuff he's already received, but it will likely contain some nuggets

I didn't include the last time.  As for using TweakUI, that's not possible
for vista or Win7 since it was never released for those two OS's.  However,
the registry is just as easy to edit directly as it is for XP, so the focus
will have to be on that approach (it's not as scary as that might sound
lol).

To both of you, thanks for including your system specs.  They may not be
needed, but it's sure nice to have it if they are.  I've been thinking about

asking for them for every new issue that comes through the group.         :)

Peace,

Gman

in the Subject.