-=PCTechTalk=- Re: Partition Drive

OK.  I am ready and waiting any time Gman is.  I will follow along
reading on my laptop and doing it on my HP desktop.  First in XP, which
I assume is what Gman will tutor us in, and then I'll work out how to do
it in Vista.

With that experience under my belt, I will then do the same to my XP
Home MCE install on the old Dell.  On the Dell I will have a 60GB and a
40GB PATA drive and a 250 GB SATA drive.  System on the 60GB, Pagefile
and back up images on the 40GB and Program Files, My Documents and other
other assorted stuff on the 250 GB.

Once that is all done I'll move over to the laptop.  I am still trying
to decide if I want both XP and Vista on the laptop.  I may just opt for
one or the other instead of both.

tempting2taanzaa wrote:
> I'll check in tomorrow...

in the Subject.