-=PCTechTalk=- Re: Partition Drive

  • From: "tempting2taanzaa" <tempting2taanzaa@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: <pctechtalk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 5 Jun 2009 23:07:25 -0500

No, this was only if I decided to keep my personal files on an external if I
thought the two partitions would chip away at too much of my hdd space.  But
then if I have all my personal files on an external, there would still be
only one copy of them and no backup.

From: "Sandi Beach" <sandib2@xxxxxxxxx>
Subject: -=PCTechTalk=- Re: Partition Drive
Date: Tue, 2 Jun 2009 08:18:46 -0500

So you are going to get another external drive so you can have a backup for
your backups???

in the Subject.