-=PCTechTalk=- Re: Network win me to xp pro

  • From: "Doug" <cbpr@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <pctechtalk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 8 Oct 2002 23:13:37 +0200

  ----- Original Message -----
  From: Trevnal
  To: pctechtalk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  Sent: Tuesday, October 08, 2002 11:09 PM
  Subject: -=PCTechTalk=- Re: Network win me to xp pro

  I have never had to touch, and I do not know  what vci and vpi are.

  It is up to you what you do, but I think you may have less trouble
if you
  can move the modem to the XP machine, if you  can get the ME and XP
machines
  to talk to each other correctly right now.

  Can you get the two machines to see each other yet?  Did you change
the
  settings, so they can talk, and did it work this time?

  Trevnal

  Hi Trev,

  The 2 machines still cannot see each other and I've just
re-installed the network card.

  Doug.