-=PCTechTalk=- Re: Network win me to xp pro

  • From: "dr" <cbpr@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <pctechtalk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 7 Oct 2002 19:16:14 +0200

Hi Trevnal,

I see Chris is having similar problems to me, must be catching  {
: - )

Now here we go, here's the answers :

On the xp pro first :

Ethernet adaptor local area connection :

connection-specific dns suffix :
ip address :  192.168.0.1
subnet mask :  255.255.255.0
defaualt gateway :

Now onto win me :

0 ethernet adaptor :

ip address :  80.32.3.44
subnet mask :  255.255.255.192
default gateway :  80.32.3.2

1 ethernet adaptor :

ip address :  192.169.0.11
subnet mask :  255.255.255.0
default gateway :

Whats next ?  Don't be too long, I'm just waiting now for the next bit
{ : - )

How do you know I'm from Spain ?  I'm actually about a 10 minute drive
inland from the beaches of the Costa Blanca.  Do you have any
connections with Spain, if you do, have you checked your protocols for

Doug.