-=PCTechTalk=- Re: My Contraption

  • From: Jo Ann <bookworm54@xxxxxxx>
  • To: pctechtalk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 18 May 2007 21:44:24 -0400

Becky,

Why do you want a CD-RW if you already have a DVD/RW? You do know it
will burn CDs too, don't you? If you don't aready have the DVD burner, I
would get one of them instead of the CD/RW. They only cost about 30-40
dollars now when they're on sale. It's handy to burn pictures,
slideshows and movies to DVD, so people can watch them on TV even if
they don't have a computer.They are also much better for backing up.

Jo Ann