-=PCTechTalk=- Re: My Contraption

  • From: "Don Wilcox" <Dwilcox3@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <pctechtalk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 18 May 2007 14:39:36 -0400

Please go to Circuit City well informed as to what you want and need.  I've
had a couple of customers complain about being sold more than they need/want
or can afford.  I would guess the big ticket (TV, stereo, computer and
cellphone for example)salespeople are on commission and think more of their
paycheck instead of building customer loyalty and trust.

That's not the case with all their employees or at all their stores of
course, but it still doesn't hurt to be well informed anyway... even when
shopping at Wal-Mart.

Don