-=PCTechTalk=- Re: Help

  • From: "Don Wilcox" <Dwilcox3@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <pctechtalk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 22 Jul 2007 21:07:09 -0400

If you were using Microsoft Outlook for your email program, you lost it when
you uninstalled the trial version.  You will want to use Outlook Express or
download a different email program (such as Thunderbird, Eudora etc)

Do you have any data (not programs) on your hard drive that you do not want
to lose?

If I understand your earlier emails correctly you have a Windows Vista
Install Disk that came with your computer?

What about other disks from Dell?  If so, please list the titles of those
disks.

Don