-=PCTechTalk=- Re: Help!

  • From: "hdka" <hdka@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: pctechtalk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 28 Apr 2003 16:49:22 -0600

The first thing I would do is check in windows explorer to see if netscape
is there and if so use it to get on line so I could download internet
explorer again.

MSVERKO@xxxxxxx writes:

>  hello all... This time I really done it....  I was trying to solve my
> problem with the res://C:\WINDOWS\SYSTEM\SHDOCLC.DLL/dnserror.htm.
>  I deleted my internet explorer! So now i can only check my mail.. I don't
> have the orginal disk that my computer! what is the best thing for me to
> do...

Sincerely Yours, Hank.
Very Interesting Sites
http://www.babelmagazine.com
http://members.myecom.net/hdka/ct/ct.html
http://hdka.stormpages.com/indexf.html
http://www.babelmagazine.com/wing.html

Now MyECom FreeMail gives you what you've been asking for.

More storage space (10MB), large attachments that get delivered,
WEB, IMAP, POP3 and SMTP access at no extra charge,
Calendar, spell checker, mail filtering and auto-responders.

http://freemail.myecom.net