-=PCTechTalk=- Re: Help

  • From: Keyboard Cowboy <KBCowboy@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: Dana Johnson <tigergurl49@xxxxxxxxx>, PCTechTalk - Freelists <pctechtalk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>, PCTechTalk-Moderators-Freelists <pctechtalk-moderators@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 21 Jul 2007 20:22:06 -0400

Hi Dana,
I am forwarding your post to the actual list.  By doing this, I'll insure you
have the best chance at getting your question answered -- everyone will see it
there.  In the future, your best bet will be to post to the regular list
address:

pctechtalk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

Regarding your problem, you will need to give us just a little more
information..........but rest assured, you are not an idiot.  You just have a
little problem <G>

Are there now TWO copies of the windows on your computer?  Do you have one hard
drive, or two?

 Regards,

 Bob -- the "Keyboard Cowboy"
           ,,,,,,
          Ô¿Ô¬'
            Cincinnati, OH -- Scottsdale, AZ
 Learn from the mistakes of others.  You can't live long enough to make them
all
yourself.