-=PCTechTalk=- Re: Help

  • From: Dana Johnson <tigergurl49@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: pctechtalk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 23 Jul 2007 17:54:46 -0700 (PDT)

Dell Dimension Resource Cd,Reinstalling Dell Dimension
Software,Reinstallation DVD Windows Vista Home
Basic,Reinstallation Dell Dimension Computer
Software,Microsoft Works 8.5Norton Internet Security,
  No I don't have any data on my computer that I want
to save. The only thing I have on there is songs.
  Is there anyway I can remove one of the Windows
which is taking up all my free space practically? I
don't know how to go about it since I don't know
anything about hard drives or the inner workings of a
computer.
 I now have Windows Mail for my email and Yahoo Mail.
   I would appreciate any help you can give.

                                  Thanks
                                  Dana