-=PCTechTalk=- Re: Help

  • From: "Pat" <rhekay@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <pctechtalk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 26 Mar 2008 22:17:17 -0400

Thanks Rose
I have Vista Home Premium....so far it's a learning experience just like XP
was.
I do have Vista for dummies.lol  and I need it but didn't see this one in
there.
Ive only had it 3 days so I'll let you know how I'm doing.
Pat
From: "Pat" <rhekay@xxxxxxxxxx>

 Can someone help please?
 I just got a laptop with Vista on it.When I open IE I would like to have
the
 File.......Edit........View..............Tools   and Help showing . I don't
know how to
 get to them.
 Pat