-=PCTechTalk=- Re: DBX-files

  • From: "~OoO~" <SirTroth@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <pctechtalk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 13 Sep 2003 08:23:36 -0400

After you finish formatting, you then need to have the CD in the drive. The
setup CDs are not necessary WHILE you format, but you can always drop them in
there while the formatting is taking place.
After you format, you then switch to the drive letter that represents your CD
drive. If your CD drive is the D drive, you enter:

d:

and press [ENTER].

Then you type:

SETUP

and press [ENTER]

and the setup will begin.

Here's a good follow-along for installing Windows ME:
http://www.windows-help.net/windowsMe/install-pf.htm

I would suggest printing this out for yourself and following along if you have
any problems. In that write-up, you can begin where it says FORMAT.

Let us know how it goes.

---Troth