-=PCTechTalk=- Re: CD Burner.

  • From: "~OoO~" <SirTroth@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <pctechtalk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 13 Sep 2003 08:17:36 -0400

If one is a burner and the other is just a regular CD-Rom drive, the source CD
goes in the regular CD-Rom drive (R) and the blank CD goes into the burner (Q).
With most software, however, you can put both the source AND the blank into the
burner. First you put the source in, and after it reads it it should tell you
to remove it and place the blank in there.
---Troth