-=PCTechTalk=- Re: CD Burner.

  • From: "Lionel" <percy10@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <pctechtalk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 15 Sep 2003 17:22:41 +1000

Yes, that sounds the logical way to do it , but if I do that , the CD I put
into the computer Drive , it starts to download and install .   I just
copied  " Power DVD xp 4.0." I put the CD into the burner and the blank into
the computer and it only took one minute . I forget what speed it was going
at , a lot faster than when I Copied  Nero Express , that took  about 20
minutes I think.   I forgot to mention that I am using an internal burner.
Going to try it with the external burner and see what happens.  Lionel.

FIGHT BACK AGAINST SPAM!
http://mail.giantcompany.com