-=PCTechTalk=- Re: DBX-files

  • From: "kg6ocz" <kg6ocz@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <pctechtalk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 14 Sep 2003 13:02:12 -0700

Most softeware I have downloaded carries this warning.  I think it's kind of
like fabric. Many manufacturers put a " dry clean only" tag on to save their
own butts..just in case. Even when another way to clean the fabric is just
as viable with no  damage. So you are warned to save whoever offers it their
buttt. In case. There is always the "in case"..nothing is EVERY absolute.
But so far I have yet to have problems with anything that warns like that.
If you want to use whatever it is, TURN OFF or DISENGAGE ANY antiviral
system you are running and install with all programs turned off. Likely you
won't have a problem.