-=PCTechTalk=- Re: DBX-files

  • From: "Trevnal" <trev@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <pctechtalk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 11 Sep 2003 15:20:44 +0100

Sylvia,

My "DBX" files are not associated to any program at all.  "OE" know where to
look for them and to open them.  So I guess if you wish to re-associate the
"DBX" files, open "Windows Explorer", locate your "DBX" files, and then hold the
"shift key" down and right click" one of the "DBX" files with your mouse.  Now
go to the "open with" option and select "OE".  Then it is all done for you.

Trevnal