-=PCTechTalk=- Re: DBX-files

  • From: "Sharon" <loonlake@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <pctechtalk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 14 Sep 2003 22:42:34 +0200

Troth, Hi. What follows is the EULA of the BackItUp program you recommended.
All my paranoia originates with the great info in this group, so I feel
justified in asking once more: Do you know this program? This is something I
can trust??  Obviously I'm not expecting an iron-clad guarantee, but if you
don't know the program, maybe I should just skip it?  TIA, Sharon

--------------------------------------

Hi there!

§1: You install the program(s) on your own risk. If you choose to install
the program its then your own fault if any damage is done to your

computer or softwares after installation or when you run the program. §2 If
anything else happens, §1 is in force.

ps. Executable files is compressed with PEComapct.  This can make anti virus
programs that doesn't know about this compress format to report "suspicious
virus" in file. Info about the PECompact found at:
http://www.collakesoftware.com/

ds.