[pchelpers] Re: (no subject)

  • From: "G.Cox" <georgetcox@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <pchelpers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 20 Jan 2004 06:03:18 -0500

I think she may be using an operating system that requires the user to be
logged on with administrator privileges to gain access to control panel.
Maybe Ad-Aware and Spybot can find and delete the files and registry
references that keep putting the porn sites back.

G. Cox

My darkness inside is full of stars - and each one has a name.