[pchelpers] (no subject)

  • From: Sophie <sneilson@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: pchelpers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 20 Jan 2004 22:42:52 +1300

Still having trouble with my friends computer ......... She had several viruses
which I have fixed and put on a virus checker ... AVG and set up a firewall for
her.  1st problem is that I can't access her control panel ..... It comes up as
"Access to Specified file denied"  and the 2nd problem is that under her
favourites folder on the web comes up with porn sites ..... she deletes them
and then when she checks back .....  they are back in her favourites folder
again ........ she is the only one using her computer at the moment.
Thanks
Sophie