[pchelpers] Re: copy paste puts a pdf icon in Word

  • From: Tonia <ltonwannabe@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: pchelpers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 20 Jan 2004 14:54:23 +0000 (GMT)

Hi Re-Na

You can use Paste Special from the Edit menu and choose Paste Unformatted. Or
for a quicker solution, create a macro to paste unformatted text each time you
use the keyboard shortcut.. I've got that macro running for more than a year
now and it works great. Here's the instruction from Microsoft:

http://office.microsoft.com/assistance/preview.aspx?AssetID=HA010429611033&CTT=6&Origin=EC010553071033

Hope that helps.

Tonia

"G.R. Hanson" <grhanson@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Thanks for the suggestion Cy.
By the way, I'm using Microsoft Office Word 2003.
Re-Na