[pchelpers] Re: copy paste puts a pdf icon in Word

  • From: "Cyril Halbach" <kr3y@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: <pchelpers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 19 Jan 2004 16:55:20 -0500

     ReNa, I am not using MS WORD but I do use Perfect Office and something
similar happens when I paste from Outlook Express much of the time. I
usually drop it into Editpad first  re-copy it and drop it into Word
Perfect. That works every time. Seems like maybe there is some underlying
graphics.  Not sure if this is the same problem you are experiencing.

    Cy