[pchelpers] Re: copy paste puts a pdf icon in Word

  • From: "Jonathan Setcer" <jsetcer@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <pchelpers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 19 Jan 2004 22:45:50 -0600

If I want to "copy and paste" text AND FORMATTING I click edit, copy, ---
edit, paste, .... [you know the drill]. If I want to copy the text only,
with no formatting, I highlight the text then press "control & C" then
"control and V".

I noticed totaly by accident that ctrl C then Ctrl V pastes only text, not
boxes or font size, etc. or etc.

hope that's the same on other computers........

smiles, J.