[pchelpers] Re: copy paste puts a pdf icon in Word

  • From: "Louis M Hall" <lhall1@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <pchelpers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 19 Jan 2004 15:11:37 -0600

Re-Na
Not an answer, but my post may help you decide it is not your computer.
I highlighted an copied your email, went to word, clicked on edit to find
"paste" was
dimmed, no icon though.

I went back to your email, rehighlighted, returned to word which I had
minimized to click on edit and found that "paste" was NOT
dimmed. I clicked paste and down your email pasted. I noticed right at the end
of your email in word, there was an icon, that
when I moved the pointer over it, the message was, "paste options".

The options had to do with carrying the format with the paste, picking up the
format of the selections already in word, etc.

I'll be watching for a poster that knows what they are speaking of.