[pchelpers] Re: copy paste puts a pdf icon in Word

  • From: "Cyril Halbach" <kr3y@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: <pchelpers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 19 Jan 2004 20:34:11 -0500

    ReNa, have you recently upgraded Internet Explorer. I seem to recall
that you were using Version 5 and I remember when I had Version 5  I could
also paste directly to Perfect Office.  I do not have an answer for the
problem but it does seem to have something to do with a recent release of IE
and OE.

    Cy