[pchelpers] Re: Cable modem

  • From: "Robert McLellan" <bobmclellan@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <pchelpers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 24 Jan 2004 08:13:14 -0600

Hmmmm,   must be a special part of the country to get that high.  Usually,
anything over 1 is so expensive it is only used by businesses.  I don't
think I have seen anything in cable for home use that goes anywhere near the
10 mbps.  Do you have any sites or brochures that show that?  Be interested
in seeing them.  Maybe we could get our locals to upgrade.

Bob McLellan