[pchelpers] Re: Cable modem

  • From: "Shubert Kersey Jr." <skersey2@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <pchelpers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 24 Jan 2004 14:51:47 -0500

Another advantage of Ethernet connection is that if you have a problem with
USB, it is difficult to fix.  Because supposedly, USB is just plug it in and
it works!  If not, then there is difficulty in finding out why.  Ethernet
has  a set of steps to make it work and it does.  Usually!<grin>

I originally started with USB on my DSL but now use Ethernet.  Now if you
want to download fast...get Net Transport program and it will fly...makes
that little modem and router turn green  (lights don't blink they glow it is
so fast)

shubert