[pchelpers] Re: Cable modem

  • From: "G.Cox" <georgetcox@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <pchelpers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 24 Jan 2004 00:06:09 -0500

For what it's worth, Cy, the man that installed my Surfboard SB4100 Cable
Modem said that the USB connection works well but the Ethernet connection is
better. When I pressed him for a reason he just said it really doesn't
matter that much. I'll be interested to see what answers you get to your
query.

G. Cox

My darkness inside is full of stars - and each one has a name.