[patriots] Re: News re Holocaust

  • From: john TIMBRELL <johntimbrell@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "cpead@xxxxxxxxxxxx" <cpead@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 20 Sep 2014 07:07:54 +0000

Thanks for your reply Chris.  Have you any knowledge of the cotent of the film
which would contradict my suspicion which is, that the film showed the true
position of the camps.i.e no gas chambers and that the piles of bodies were the
result of starvation and disease.
I suspect the Jews knew this and stopped it's circulation.
If I am right I suspect they will try and stop it's transmission and it will
need people like yourself to force it's transmission.
There was another reel of film which Hitchcock did not use.
If the Imperial War Museum did an unbiased  job of restoring the film and
including the added reel then it may show some true light on the subject and
awaken the present public to the lies spread by the Jews and now supported by
Cameron. JohnT

From: cpead@xxxxxxxxxxxx
To: johntimbrell@xxxxxxxxxx; patriots@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [patriots] Re: News re Holocaust
Date: Thu, 18 Sep 2014 11:08:34 +0100

Hello John,The film footage of allies entering the concentration camps was all
edited and revamped in Hollywood by Alfred Hitchcock, including the wheeling of
dead Germans to passed off as Jews – see attached file - Chris From:
patriots-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:patriots-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf
Of john TIMBRELL
Sent: 18 September 2014 08:45
To: patriots@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [patriots] News re Holocaust BBC radio 4 0815 + 18th Sept. Hear now on
iPlayer.
Review of previously unshown film restored at the British war museum.
This is material filmed by ordinary people but specially trained as cameramen
who accompanied soldiers as they entered the concentration camps.
The material was collated by Alfred Hitchcock but was never shown in a
completed form. No reason given as yet.
The reviewer said there were heaps of bodies and people in a terrible state.
A decision was made to keep the people within the camps to feed them because
there was no food outside the camps. Plus the camps were riddled with typhus
and they did not wish the disease to be spread outside the camps.

I'm unsure of the following. The man commissioning the film was named
Bernstein. Perhaps he was the person who decided not to show the film. JohnT

                                This email is free from viruses and malware
because avast! Antivirus protection is active.