[patriots] Re: News re Holocaust

  • From: "Rays1" <rayspost@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <ukpatriot@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 21 Sep 2014 21:06:32 +0100

Jack,

you provide this.....

http://truedemocracyparty.net/wp-content/uploads/a
uschwitz.jpg

I await Evidence, Clearly, you are unable to do so

We are therefore done here, as I said

You are not the holder  of some secret knowledge
known only to you few.

I suggest you reflect rather than I

Ray

From: cpead@xxxxxxxxxxxx
To: johntimbrell@xxxxxxxxxx;
patriots@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Date: Thu, 18 Sep 2014 11:08:34 +0100

Hello John,

The film footage of allies entering the
concentration camps was all edited and revamped in
Hollywood by Alfred Hitchcock, including the
wheeling of dead Germans to passed off as Jews -
see attached file - Chris