[patriots] Re: News re Holocaust

  • From: "Chris Pead" <cpead@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <harry.beckhough@xxxxxxxxx>, <rayspost@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 22 Sep 2014 11:54:08 +0100

Hello Harry, it’s not nonsense as it is very relevant to the situation we find
ourselves in today and unless we know who the real enemy is, we are just
fighting in the dark. Getting out of the EU won’t make any difference as the
controlling power behind the EU is that independent state known as the city of
London who masterminded the holocaust lie. - Chris

From: cpead@xxxxxxxxxxxx <mailto:cpead@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
To: johntimbrell@xxxxxxxxxx <mailto:johntimbrell@xxxxxxxxxx> ;
patriots@xxxxxxxxxxxxx <mailto:patriots@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 18 Sep 2014 11:08:34 +0100

Hello John,

The film footage of allies entering the concentration camps was all edited and
revamped in Hollywood by Alfred Hitchcock, including the wheeling of dead
Germans to passed off as Jews – see attached file - Chris