RE: Dell-Oracle-Linux: Anyone else run this...because its not working for us!

Working great for us!  Might want to  check the version of the linux kernal you
are running.  We had  some issues and upgraded.

  http://www.puschitz.com/ for packages.

  We have been on about all the release of RH3 and I am now installing RH4 with
10v2.

  The only problem we have had is with some Dell drives falling.   Apparently
they use 3 different hard drives and we can't specify we one  we want with our
servers... so we are shopping hardware vendors now.

  I also would move to a SAN or NAS storage solution.

  Kathy