Re: Some comments on the Optacon

  • From: "Harry Bassler" <HBassler@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <optacon-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 17 May 2006 09:54:54 -0400

Hi Jerry & listers,
Your comments reminded me of my early experiences & experiments with my
first Optacon.
It read quite well the American Heritage dictionary & what joy when I found
a chart showing very clearly the letters of the alphabet in Arabic, Russian
& Hebrew & the very shape of the unusual letters in the Russian & Hebrew
alphabets.
Only the Optacon could show this to me.
Thanks,
Harry Bassler