Re: Some comments on the Optacon

  • From: "Peggy Kern" <kernsac@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <optacon-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 16 May 2006 21:51:32 -0700

I remember shortly after getting my Optacon, our family wanted to go to an
Armenian restaurant we liked.  My dad looked it up in the phone book, and
said it wasn't there.  I didn't believe him, but he kept insisting there was
no listing for that restaurant.  So I got my Optacon, went and got the phone
book, and looked it up myself.  And guess what!  The restaurant was there!
It was such fun to take the phone book to my dad and show him!

Peggy