Re: Some comments on the Optacon

  • From: "Michael Bowman-Jones" <mikebowmanjones@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <optacon-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 17 May 2006 10:57:10 -0700

Pam,
The reference to speed reading reminds me of the time I used the Optacon on
a work document and as I expected the text to read a certain way, (which it
did, for the most part), I somehow missed the word "not" which changed
things quite a bit as one can imagine.  Having been burned by that, I always
double checked text to make sure such ugly words did not appear when
unexpected again.