Re: Some comments on the Optacon

  • From: Wendy Miller Slominsky <wendyslominsky@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: optacon-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 17 May 2006 07:44:55 -0400

One of those high points in our lives. I love that story and I love when
things like that happen. It's the little things that make life fun.
I adore having the ability to make decissions regarding my own business
cards and leter head and how it is laid out on the paper and the font used.
Nothing like a picture in your mind to clear things up.
Have a good day.
At 12:51 AM 5/17/2006, you wrote:
>I remember shortly after getting my Optacon, our family wanted to go to an
>Armenian restaurant we liked.  My dad looked it up in the phone book, and
>said it wasn't there.  I didn't believe him, but he kept insisting there was
>no listing for that restaurant.  So I got my Optacon, went and got the phone
>book, and looked it up myself.  And guess what!  The restaurant was there!
>It was such fun to take the phone book to my dad and show him!
>
>Peggy
>

>To unsubscribe at any time, just send a message to:

>quotes) in the message subject.
>
>Tell your friends about the list.  They can subscribe by sending a message to:
>
>optacon-l-request@xxxxxxxxxxxxx with the word "subscribe" (without the
>quotes) in the message subject.

Wendy Miller Slominsky, LSW
www.millersvillecounseling.org