Re: Some comments on the Optacon

  • From: gerald.g.weichbrodt@xxxxxx
  • To: optacon-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 17 May 2006 08:46:29 -0400

I remember my first moment of thrill with the Optacon being when I finally
got to take the unit home with me and was able to look at my family's World
Book Encyclopedia.  Here was a whole wealth of information, and I could
just rummage through it, reading about any subject that took my fancy.  It
was such a thrill.  Suddenly I felt a lot less blind than before.

Jerry